View campus of Laval University in a
AARMS travel subsidies:
Students from Atlantic Canada can ask for travel subsidies from AARMS.
Click here to know how.
Via Highway 40:
- Continue onto Autoroute 440 E (Autoroute Charest)
- Take exit 15 for Autoroute 740 S toward Autoroute Robert Bourassa S
- Merge onto Boulevard du Versant Nord
- Turn left onto the Autoroute 740 S/Autoroute Robert Bourassa S ramp
- Merge onto Autoroute Robert-Bourassa/Autoroute 740 S
- Take exit 2 toward Université Laval
Via Highway 20:
- Take the exit onto Autoroute 73 N toward Quebec
- Take exit 13 to merge onto Boulevard Laurier E/QC-175 N toward Quebec/Centre Ville
- Turn left toward Avenue des Sciences Humaines
to get more information about the parking at Laval University.
Parking is free if you have a room at the university residences.
Arrival by bus:
3001, Ch. des Quatre-Bourgeois
- Take bus 800 or 801 to Beauport/Charlesbourg
- Get off at Laval University (10-15 min)
Arrival by train:
GARE DE QUÉBEC
450 rue de la Gare du Palais
- Walk to the bus stop Jean-Lesage / de la Gare-du-Palais
- Take bus 800 to Pointe-de-Sainte-Foy
- Get off at Laval University (25 min)
Arrival by airplane:
You can get a
with Air Canada!
Go to aircanada.com
and enter the Promotion Code: QNJ26C31.
Once on campus:
By clicking here,
you will find a map of campus.
The conference will be held in the building Ferdinand-Vandry (building number 9 on the map)
and the registration in the building Alphonse-Marie-Parent (number 25 on the map).